“I am proud of you” A phrase that brightens ups one’s day. Doesn’t matter what the kind of relationship is. Such a phrase can make one more motivated. For example: If a father tells his child that he is proud of his son/daughter it will surely motivate the children to do better in life to do better.
When you tell someone I’m “proud” of an individual or their performance or their words in a situation, You are not expressing this out of a feeling of proprietorship and respectability of them. If you say someone “I feel proud of you” you are expressing it because you feel like the individual belongs there, and seeing somebody as you do what the person simply did does right by you of that character you share with them.
Applauding someone doesn’t make you less, rather it makes you more respective to an individual. A simple gesture can make someone motivated for the rest of their life, The phrase of saying you are proud to encourage someone to do better and encourage someone to be more creative.
That’s why we are here to share some of the similar “how to tell someone you are proud of them quotes”
How to Tell Someone You Are Proud of Them Quotes
- “Be proud of every scar on your heart, each one holds a lifetime’s worth of lessons.”-Wallace Stegner
- “You just have to keep trying to do good work, and hope that it leads to more good work. I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work, and be proud that I tried everything. Yes, I want to look back and know that I was terrible at a variety of things.”-Jon Stewart
- “I am proud to be a role model for my viewers. I am finding out that helping victims is as or more rewarding the all the awards I win.”
- “A proud and faithful person wants to be seen with you. If your man isn’t taking you around their normal hangouts, then there could be something going on within the city limits.”-Maxwell Billieon
- “I’m proud of you for having come this far – each and every one of you, any place you are, you’re headed – you are arriving! What’s more, – don’t stress to such an extent! Just – that is the thing that we have to quit doing – quit stressing so a lot, and start watching somewhat more.”
- ” Success is a process for all of us, and as long as you are making consistent progress towards your goals – sincerely giving your best effort more often than not – then you are already successful and deserve to feel proud of yourself. “
- ” You should be proud of what you’re doing, but not conceited. If you can’t be proud of yourself, you’re a failure. And discipline. To do anything in life you have to have discipline. To accomplish anything, you have a goal, challenge yourself, and work until you accomplish that goal. Practice what you preach.”
- “The best thing to provide for your foe is absolution; to an adversary, resilience; to a companion, your heart; to your youngster, a genuine model; to a dad, concession; to your mom, direct that will make her glad for you; to yourself, regard; to all others, philanthropy.”
- ” In the external scheme of things, shining moments are as brief as the twinkling of an eye, yet such twinklings are what eternity is made of — moments when we human beings can say “I love you,” “I’m proud of you,” “I forgive you,” “I’m grateful for you.” That’s what eternity is made of: invisible imperishable good stuff. “
- ” I see you there mama, trying your best. I see you showing up each day, even though you feel exhausted. I see you making tough choices for your family even when your not sure if they are right. I see you working tirelessly, even when it seems never-ending. I see you doing an amazing job, even though you doubt yourself. I see you mama, and you are more than enough “
- ” I’ve carried a child within my body. I’ve slept with them on my chest. I’ve kissed toes and wiped away tears. I’ve been vomited on, peed on, and spent sleepless nights cradling my child. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. My body isn’t magazine perfect but when I look in the mirror, I see a mama. And there is no greater honor, love or blessing.”
- ” As a mama, I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. I forget things. I lose my cool. And somedays I go a little crazy. But, it’s okay because, in the end, no one could ever love my child the way I do. I feel proud of being a part of your life “
- “Go for someone who is not only proud and glad to have you, but will also take every risk and put an effort just to be with you. “
- “Through thick or thin, I’ll accept you at your strongest yet love and support you at your weakest. “
- “Love is made for the humble, those that are proud can never love.”
Is It Really Hard to Tell Someone You Are Proud of?
As you have gone through the quotes, which one would you like to use to inspire and motivate someone? It is ideal to save “I feel proud for you” for circumstances when you have contributed significant measures of time, vitality and ability into the achievement of another.
If you are very conservative or shy to tell someone you are proud of an individual, there are a lot of other ways to express your affirmation. You might get confused What are other ways of telling someone you are proud of someone accomplishments other than “I am proud of you?”. Just simply wish someone with the above quotes or tell them anything positive like “ you worked hard for it and you deserved it” or You did something extraordinary and you deserve a treat.
Alright so that was it, let us know did you like the quotes and is it too hard to tell someone you are proud of.