If you can’t handle me at my worst quote is for you if you want someone to value your emotions. When somebody close to us is racked with uneasiness, overpowered by trouble, or just inconceivably disappointed, it’s normal to consider there to be as an issue, something to be dealt with and settled rapidly. This is the reason we so frequently go to guidance giving when individuals we care about are vexed.
Be that as it may, as we are certain you’ve come to get the hang of, offering guidance to somebody in the throes of an awful state of mind is ordinarily unhelpful, best case scenario and regularly counterproductive.
Rather than survey somebody’s awful state of mind as an issue to be fixed, imagine a scenario where we moved our point of view marginally and attempted to consider it to be a riddle.
Review somebody’s feeling as an issue places us in an ethical mood—we think about the feeling as something terrible to be disposed of rapidly.
Then again, considering it a riddle places us in an outlook of interest. Also, when we’re interested in someone else’s feeling, it’s far simpler to be approving, understanding, and sympathetic, which is the thing that a great many people encountering solid, excruciating feelings truly need.
Alright, now we are going to share our enlisted If you can’t handle me at my worst quote with you.
If You Can’t Handle Me at My Worst Quote
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”- Marilyn Monroe
- ” Patience is not sitting and waiting, it is foreseeing. It is looking at the thorn and seeing the rose, looking at the night and seeing the day. Lovers are patient and know that the moon needs time to become full.”
- ” Patience does not mean to passively endure. It means to be farsighted enough to trust the end result of a process. What does patience mean? It means to look at the thorn and see the rose, to look at the night and see the dawn. Impatience means to be so shortsighted as to not be able to see the outcome. The lovers of God never run out of patience, for they know that time is needed for the crescent moon to become full “
- “The most alluring thing about you ought to have less to do with your face or body and more to do with your frame of mind and how you treat individuals.”
- “God promotes you based on your heart not based on your head. Your head might be right but if your heart is not right you will mess up the promotion. Men look at the outward but God looks at the heart. From the heart flows the issues of life.”
- “Don’t cross the bridge until you come to it.”
- “Struggles often serve to release the wisdom, patience, and strength we all possess but too seldom demonstrate.”- Jim Stovall
- “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.”– Marvin J. Ashton
- “It takes patience to listen. It takes skill to pretend you’re listening.”― Harmon
- “Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. “-Søren Kierkegaard
- “A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.”- Molière
- “Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in a low time. Don make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come. “-Robert H. Schuller
- “Patience is not only about giving and tolerance. It’s also about allotting time to be spent together as a couple, without necessarily talking. Take a walk together, and hold each other’s hands”
- “. I have been at my best and worst with you. Even when I’m moody and annoying, you deal with me with patience. Your love is constant and I need you forever.”
- “I’m not interested in your past because you make my living worthwhile. All I’m interested in is building my future with you.”
- “Whoever I met before you either broke my heart or disappointed me. You are a special person who has brought untold happiness into my life. You are my everything.”
- “Being married means I can fart and eat ice cream in bed.” –Brad Pitt
- “I asked my dad once, ‘How did you and Mum stay married for 33 years?’ And he said, ‘Well, we never wanted to get divorced at the same time.’ And I think that’s what happens. When two people throw in the towel at the same time, then you break up, but if one person’s saying: ‘Come on, we can do this,’ you carry on.” –Gwyneth Paltrow
What We Learned From If You Can’t Handle Me at My Worst Quote
Approval basically implies recognizing our own feelings and approving that they’re alright and sensible.
So Can You Handle Someone At Their Worst?
As you have gone through our If you can’t handle me at my worst quote, you can easily get it. The arrangement is to show signs of improvement at seeing and dealing with our own enthusiastic reactions early so they don’t swell wild. What’s more, the most ideal way I am aware of to do that is through a procedure called Validation.
For instance, assume your mate or accomplice has been stirred up all night about some episode at work. They’re baffled, irate, somewhat on edge, and there’s no indication of it easing up. While you’ve had the option to endure it for the recent hours, you feel yourself beginning to get irritated with them.
Does If You Can’t Handle Me at My Worst Quote Relate to Bad Moods
Bad moods and excruciating feelings are difficult to deal with, both in ourselves yet additionally in the individuals we work and live with. While it’s impractical to fix someone else’s passionate battles, there are a bunch of down to earth aptitudes you can figure out how to assist you with being all the more truly steady and accommodating despite others’ terrible states of mind.
So it’s better to handle your precious ones even they are in a bad mood. Feel free to duplicate and share if you can’t handle me at my worst quote with your loved ones.