What is life actually about?
There are many different answers to this based on the perspective. We believe life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about coming up with the situation and experience through it. In this article, the topic of our content is Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass quote.
There are people thinks that what happens in their lives has not to control over them. These are the people who will wait passively for what life dishes out to them. They don’t have big goals, and they are the ones who usually hope for the best — that life will be kind to them someday and that they will eventually be at the right time and at the right place.
On the other hand, there are some people, who appreciate life and, realize that life is all about great opportunities for learning and for realizing their fullest potentials. These people proactively attempt to see how the world functions. They set objectives and gain proficiency with everything they can as they set out toward their dreams.
That’s why we picked some inspiring and motivational “life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass quote” just for you guys, which you can surely check them out if you are feeling low and helpless. We know these quotes will not solve your problem that you are going through, but at least motivates you.
Let’s See Top 15 Life Isn’t About Waiting for The Storm to Pass Quote
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
- “You can dance in the storm. Try not to trust that the downpour will be over before in light of the fact that it may take excessively long. You can do it now. Any place you are, at the present time, you can begin, at the present time; this exact second.”
- “When the rain falls you just let it fall and you grin like a madman and you dance with it, because if you can make yourself happy in the rain then you’re doing pretty alright in life”
- “Weather is a great metaphor for life sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad, and there’s nothing much you can do about it but carry an umbrella or choose to dance in the rain!”
- “If there’s a thing I’ve learned in my life it’s to not be afraid of the responsibility that comes with caring for other people. What we do for love: those things endure. Even if the people you do them for don’t” – Cassandra Clare
- ” I advise you to stop sharing your dreams with people who try to hold you back, even if they’re your parents. Because, if you’re the kind of person who senses there’s something out there for you beyond whatever it is you’re expected to do – if you want to be EXTRA-ordinary- you will not get there by hanging around a bunch of people who tell you you’re not extraordinary. Instead, you will probably become as ordinary as they expect you to be.”- Kelly Cutrone
- “You are a heavenly being. You matter, you tally. You originate from domains of incredible force and light, and you will come back to those domains.”
- “The incredible love is no more. There are still little loves – companion to companion, sibling to sister, understudy to educator. Will you deny yourself comfort at the hearth fire of a bungalow since you may never again sit by the chimney of a royal residence? Will you deny yourself to the individuals who connect with you in order to warm themselves at your hearth fire?”
- “All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed – only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.” – Nikola Tesla
- “Those individuals can’t appreciate easily what God has given them since they see and pine for what He has not given them. The entirety of our discontents for what we need appears to me to spring from need of gratefulness for what we have.”
- “In all actuality, what you do matters. What you do today matters. What you do each day matters. Fruitful individuals simply do the things that appear to have no effect in the demonstration of doing them and they do them again and again and over until the compound impact kicks in.”
- ” The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”- Mark Zuckerberg
- “Fear keeps us concentrated on the past or stressed over what’s to come. In the event that we can recognize our dread, we can understand that correct now we are alright. At the present time, today, we are as yet alive, and our bodies are working grandly. Our eyes can at present observe the wonderful sky. Our ears can, in any case, hear the voices of our friends and family”
- ” You only lose what you cling to. “
- ” Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.”
Should we wait for the storm to pass or should we move forward?
The quotes are just to give you hope and positivity if you are going through something big like a storm, be strong enough to hold on and keep patience while fighting through it.
Patience is considered more than business success. It refers to the key to health and happiness. Patience is an antidote to both anger and stress. If you keep yourself, patient, it will allow you to overcome any challenging situations in your life. This flexibility of being patience is it encourages you to more readily adjust to life’s inescapable curves.
The quotes are intended to make a positive vibe among the people who are struggling with their own world. It’s all about having the patience but not lazy or waiting for a miracle which will solute all the problems in life in a finger clap. We all are going through something and it’s our responsibility to stand upward and face all the obstacles to reach our aim or goal.
Let us know which quote’s inspired you a lot, feel free to share any of these inspiring quotes with your friend, family or close ones.