When you devote yourself to your dream and goal, whatever it might be, you end up at the crossing point of discernment and reality. This idea has likely existed in your psyche for a considerable length of time, taking on a specific shape and existing completely as your very own element creative mind. In life to reach our goal we have to face any obstacles. We have to face that obstacle without giving up and keeping our heads up. And that is why in this content we will share about keep your head up quotes with you.
The reason behind sharing the quotes with you is when you are attempting to show any idea, there will be failures, disappointments, and frustrations. Presently, when you put it under a magnifying glass, it’s an ideal opportunity to get real. It’s a great opportunity to bring forth the thought and completely focus on sustaining that dreaming a similar way you would support a young generation.
Giving up resembles dropping out of school; you pass up basic encounters and significant exercises and don’t gain proficiency with the colossal estimation of disappointment. It’s better to give a try to anything rather than giving up easily. Now Let’s begin with the keep your head up quotes to inspire and motivate you for not giving up.
Keep Your Head Up Quotes
- Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. – Tupac Shakur
- God knows your value; He sees your potential. You may not understand everything you are going through right now. But hold your head up high, knowing that God is in control and he has a great plan and purpose for your life. – Joel Osteen
- I’m not a conscious rapper, all those things we talk about, the struggle, the pain, the outlook to the future, keep your head up. I try to put all those positive things into a regular human character, which is myself. – J. Cole
- When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.
- “Stand Tall, Stand Proud. Know that you are unique and magnificent. You do not need the approval of others.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”-Helen Keller
- “To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now: smile, keep your head up, keep moving and stay positive, you’ll get through it. “– Germany Kent
- “If I’m going to have hope, I’m going to have to learn to endure the disappointment.” – Sharon Weil
- “Always keep your mind strong with positive thoughts and your head up with full confidence, because you truly have greatness in you.” – Edmond Mbiaka
- “Always hold your head up but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level.” – Max L. Forman
- “It takes someone strong to leave with their head held high. It takes someone stronger to stay with their head held higher.” – Isabella Poretsis
- “So, keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “It is better to have your head in the clouds and know where you are… than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them and think that you are in paradise.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.”– Richard M. Nixon
- “I’m a child of God. God is my mommy, my daddy. That’s the only thing that’ll keep my head up. If I don’t remember who I am in him, I’m done.” – Mary J. Blige
- “Put your shoulders back, hold your head up high knowing that the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives on the inside of you.”– Joel Osteen
- “Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.”
- “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up and handle it. “
- Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all I’ve been through. I said it’s because no matter what, I am a survivor, not a victim. – Patricia Buckley
- He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. – Giovanni Falcone
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday. – Brian Tracy
- When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. – John Lennon
- Crowds are the most difficult thing for me these days because I have to walk with my head down and my eyes averted. There’s still that part of me that wants to hold my head up, make eye contact and smile. – Cameron Diaz
- Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. – Roy T. Bennett
- If things don’t work out the way you want, hold your head up high and be proud. And try again. And again. And again! – Sarah Dessen
- Don’t let anyone knock you down. Keep your head up. – Greyson Chance
- There are a lot of new opportunities that are poking their head up in my future. I’ve been very fortunate that way, but for right now, what I like is what I’m doing. – Gavin MacLeod
- This is the United States of America and unfortunately, race still matters to a lot of people. The evil head of racism doesn’t hide, it sticks its head up. – Kwame Kilpatrick
- I continue to hope and believe that the best stories and photographs are yet to occur. My quest for them will certainly require that I keep my head up and my eyes and heart open as I walk down the street. – Peter Turnley
- Keep your head up, keep your heart strong. Keep your mind set, keep your hair long. – Ben Howard
- As children of God, we are somebody. He will build us, mold us, and magnify us if we will but hold our heads up, our arms out, and walk with him. – Marvin J. Ashton
- A winner is someone who gets up one more time than he is knocked down.
- We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future. – Robin Sharma
- I cook a little bit. I make a Hungarian dish called chicken paprikash that’s out of this world. I’ll give a heads-up to all of your readers that it doesn’t have to be between Thai and Mexican every night. Toss some Hungarian in every once in a while. You will not be sorry. Good, solid peasant food. – Adam Carolla
- I’m a child of God. God is my mommy, my daddy. That’s the only thing that’ll keep my head up. If I don’t remember who I am in him, I’m done. – Mary J. Blige
- Man was made to lead with his chin; he is worth knowing only with his guard down, his head up and his heart rampant on his sleeve. – Robert Farrar Capon
- In my own faith tradition, these questions have been very important. It has always been easiest for me to apprehend God in the natural world. I love to go to church, but when I really want to feel the presence of the divine, I’m more likely to head up into the mountains. – Bill McKibben
- Were kind of in our own cocoon making it. Every once in a while, you stick your head up for a second, and you just can’t believe how successful the show has become. – Kiefer Sutherland
- You’ve got to have some adversity and learn from it. I’m working hard, but I didn’t expect a cure in one day. You learn. You move on. You hold your head up. You go on to the next day. – Chuck Knoblauch
- I can’t walk down the street with my head up. I’m not a hat wearer, but now I’m a hat wearer. – Randy Harrison
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- They’ve picked their heads up off the ground, and they now have a lot to carry on their shoulders. – Ron Atkinson
- I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So, no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it. – Tupac Shakur
- Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say, ‘We’re Liverpool’. – Bill Shankly
- I think my mind blown, I barely feel my feet. I’mma hold my head high even in defeat. – Rick Ross
- Keep your head up even if sometimes all you would want to do is hideaway. Remember that it always gets easier.
- “Life can only put you to the lowest once you are in the ground. Take this as an opportunity to bounce back higher than ever because you have the upper hand of being in your lowest point.”
- ” Life is ruthless and it will never give pity on anyone but if you show up yourself to be stronger than it, surely it will back down.”
Why Shouldn’t We Give Up Too Easily
Giving up your significant objectives is equivalent to abandoning yourself. You are a one of a kind person with your own blessings and gifts and nobody will put resources into them more than you. Maybe a good amount of people will have the same goals and dreams as you, however, everybody shows these desires in an unexpected way and remarkably.
So what does never giving up truly mean? It implies having confidence in yourself. It implies eagerness to acknowledge “disappointment” so you can gain proficiency with the basic aptitude of adjustment. It implies not settling on your most significant qualities and strolling the walk, as opposed to simply talking the discussion. It implies carrying on with the existence you need and are enthusiastic about.
We pushed through the battles we looked during starting something new and we took in a great deal about our goal by actualizing it and breathing life into it. We figured out how to adjust. We discovered that in case we not being tested, we are not making every moment count. We discovered that on the off chance that we tail another person’s goals, we won’t be as connected and energized as we are when following your own. We’ve additionally discovered that these advantages are useful for our minds, just as our spirit.
So never quit on the things that are essential to you. Hope ours Keep your head up quotes gave you some inspiration.