There’s been research that not all women have highly developed social and emotional intelligence. For those who don’t, it can be worthful to focus on themselves to become more self-dependent. The more women help to establish themselves they become more independent and strong. There are many metaphors where women are compared to be as fragile as a flower, but in reality, we believe women are fragile as a bomb.
Women have the willingness to face their fears and step up to the obstacles. They challenge themselves to grow a little stronger every day and tries to build confidence in their ability to do hard things.
One of the most influential parts about women is they acknowledge their behavior without blaming their character. They don’t afraid to agree if that made a bad choice rather than blaming themselves as a ba person. Which is the key to learn from their missteps
Women don’t worry so much about looking arrogant that they refuse to give themselves credit for their hard work and skills. They believe int the practice of giving a simple, “Thank you,” because when they are complimented and they share their success with others.
That’s why for all the strong women out there here we enlisted not fragile like a flower fragile like a bomb quotes
Not Fragile Like a Flower Fragile Like a Bomb Quotes
- “She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.”
- “I am not fragile like a flower, I am fragile like a bomb.”
- ” She is soft like cotton candy but her will power is strong like a metal iron”
- ” I’m not blaming you. I’m not mad and I don’t need to fight about it. You didn’t love me- and that isn’t your fault. You didn’t love me- and I’ll still be okay. “
- ” I had never believed in evil until I watched it sprout from your throat like some kind of invasive vine. And even though it might be naive to say, I still believe that there are flowers living somewhere inside you, fighting their way through the cracks in the pavement. “
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.”
- “Woman must not accept; she must challenge. She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for the expression”-Margaret Sanger
- “If women understood and exercised their power they could remake the world.”-Emily Taft Douglas
- “There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women. “
- ” Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others. “- Amelia Earhart
- “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” – Arianna Huffington
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” – Melinda Gates
- “No one ever became a success without taking chances… One must be able to recognize the moment and seize it without delay.” – Estée Lauder
- “If you’re one of those people who has that little voice in the back of her mind saying, ‘Maybe I could do [fill in the blank],’ don’t tell it to be quiet. Give it a little room to grow, and try to find an environment it can grow in.” – Reese Witherspoon
- ” I’ve got two daughters who will have to make their way in this skinny-obsessed world, and it worries me because I don’t want them to be empty-headed, self-obsessed, emaciated clones; I’d rather they were independent, interesting, idealistic, kind, opinionated, original, funny – a thousand things, before “thin.” ” – J.K. Rowling
- ” How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself? ” – Anaïs Nin
- “Woman must not accept; she must challenge. she must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.”
- ” One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go. “
- “Women have served all these centuries as looking-glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size. “
- ” Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. where there are love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.”
- ” You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” – Brigham Young
- ” We need to encourage girls that their voice matters. I think there are hundreds and thousands of Malalas out there.” – Malala Yousafzai
You decide If the Quotes are accurate.
We hope the above not fragile like a flower fragile like a bomb quotes give the reader a motivational and convince enough to pass through the hard times.
Without women, the world is nothing, the existence of human will vanish if there are no women. It’s not only for giving birth, we believe a strong and stable mother plays a vital role for the next generation.
The housewife who continuously supports their husband to made it through all the hardships. The girl-friend who is always there for her beloved boyfriend. The sister who takes care of her sibling doesn’t matter if the world comes to end, she will still protect.
Is Woman Fragile Like A Flower?
Overall, women can be both fragile like a flower or fragile like a bomb depending on the situation. They don’t bother to become stone rock when there is a tough situation around their environment. The empowerment of women is developing gradually and we believe it will help to create a better world. In every sector, women are proving themselves and to be honest in some sectors they doing better than men. There is no competition, but in the early 80’s when it was referred to man’s world, now the whole scenario has changed. Both men and women is making the world a living place more efficiently