One day at a time series portrays the regular life of a Cuban-American family with each character finding their own adventure. In this article, we are going to share one day at a time quote for the fans. Before starting, let’s recap the series.
Following the account of Penelope Alvarez, a United States Army Nurse Corps veteran, confronting her arrival to regular citizen existence with a lot of uncertain issues from her time in the Army. She functions as a medical nurse in the workplace of Dr. Leslie Berkowitz.
Moreover, her husband’s who is an alcohol addict abuse because of post-horrible pressure issues from his time in the Army made it, in Penelope’s words, she always say ‘risky to be in the house’, she isolates from Victor, taking the kids with her.
With the assistance of her Cuban mother, Lydia Riera, she is bringing up two kids: Elena and Alex. Aside from arranging her little girl’s quinceañera, Penelope begins dating and finds an adoration intrigue. Elena, impervious to have a quince, begins dating a teenager from her group. The later she realizes she is a lesbian. After attempting many struggling approaches to disclose to her family about her sexuality she finds the opportune opportunity to arrive out. Now we are going to share one day at a time quotes with you.
One Day At A Time Quotes
- “Ms. Romano, I’m a little bit disappointed in you. How can you settle for a tricycle when Kawasaki makes the good times roll?”
- “Now the entire team calls me ‘Butt-trunk Boy.’ They could’ve called me ‘Junk In The Trunk.’ It was right there.”
- “You and your brother are of different shades.”-Penelope
- “Yes, Papito is a beautiful caramel, and you are… Wonder Bread.”-Lydia
- “When people go through something rough in life, they say, ‘I’m taking it one day at a time.’ Yes, so is everybody. Because that’s how time works.”-Hannibal Buress
- “Everybody is looking for instant success, but it doesn’t work that way. You build a successful life one day at a time. “-Lou Holtz
- “I live one day at a time, one day at a time. Yesterday’s gone and tomorrow is blind, so I live one day at a time. “-Willie Nelson
- “Live one day at a time and make it a masterpiece.”-Dale West
- “I’ll never worry about not being successful. I’ll just take it one day at a time, one season at a time. And play as hard as I can.”-Bo Jackson
- “Live one day at a time, and never be afraid.”
- “Do only one thing at a time. It is lazy people who want to do everything at once. “-Vikrant Parsai
- “There’s only one day at a time here, then it’s tonight and then tomorrow will be today again.”-Bob Dylan
- “I try to take it one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.”-Ashleigh Brilliant
- “There’s no straighter road to success than exceeding expectations one day at a time.”-Robin Crow
- “It’s not just about getting a song on the radio or appearing on television. It really is about helping people change their lives one day at a time.”-Yolanda Adams
- “I believe in one day at a time; you’ve got TODAY, that’s what you’ ve got.”-Al Pacino
- “Quit worrying about how everything is going to turn out. Live one day at a time; better yet, make the most of this moment.”
- “This is my report on how to live… They say the best way is just to live one day at a time… If you try to live seven days at a time, the week will be over before you know it. “-
- “I like my life. I’ve had a good life. I think the reason is my parents taught me that life is a burden. But if you take it one day at a time, it’s an easy burden.”
- “A lot of things have been thrown at me in life, and I’ve got through it all without a rule book, taking it one day at a time.”
- “Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.”
- “My philosophy is to take one day at a time. I don’t worry about the future. Tomorrow is even out of sight for me. “
- “Live one day at a time. Keep your attention in present time. Have no expectations. Make no judgements. And give up the need to know why things happen as they do. Give it up! “
- “I’m still growing I take each day, one day-at-a-time. I’m always thinking and dreaming. As long as this heart keeps beating, there will be new things coming along. “
- “I’ve been sober now for a couple of years and I’m taking my sobriety very seriously – one day at a time and I am moving forward in my career.”
- “No matter where you hide it, kids find it. And accidents happen. And things that aren’t accidents. We have teenagers in this house. We have a gay teenager in this house. We have a veteran with PTS. This is the last house that should have a gun”-Penelope
- “Take one step at a time. A complex problem can be overwhelming, even when you’ve got your plan mapped out, but remember: the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Just focus on one small goal at a time. “
- “No matter how difficult your situation is, you can get through it if you don’t look too far into the future, and focus on the present moment. You can get through anything one day at a time.”
- “Many times, the decisions we make affect and hurt your closest friends and family the most. I have a lot of regrets in that regard. But God has forgiven me, which I am very thankful for. It has enabled me to forgive myself and move forward one day at a time.”
- “It’s one day at a time, that’s all there is to it, and so I don’t have to worry about it. All I do is, okay, I do not have to drink. And if I feel like it, I postpone it for ten minutes, and that way I find something else to do in the meantime.”
Why The Series In Extraordinary
One Day at a Time is phenomenal to some degree due to every one of the things that will regularly make a sitcom awesome. Clever and sharp composition; enchanting, multi-faceted characters; plot lines that, in their consistent blend of the wacky and the genuine, propose life in the entirety of its untidy unpredictability. One Day at a Time is a show that is, in the most ideal ways, about battling. It portrays arguments about arguments itself. Furthermore, similarly as critically: It is likewise a show about making up.
One Day at a Time is a family sitcom that takes the most stretched out conceivable understanding of the family itself. It comprehends its very own family not similarly as an assortment of friends and parents and children and, yet in addition, found in a specific light, as a representation for all of us.
It is about the American family as much for what it’s worth about this specific American family. We argue among ourselves that, as well, is the thing that families do.
One Day at a Time is in that sense a sitcom that is likewise a civics practice. Great confidence, all things considered, won’t fix everything. As you have gone through the one day at a time quotes, If you are watching the show yet, we would recommend enjoying every episode. Also, you can share the One Day At A Time Quotes with your friends.