Is it really hard to find happiness and being happy ?
From being born to till our death, we human quest about living life to the fullest and being happy. But how we can find and be happy?
The answer to the simple things, but more specifically is to be humble and appreciate what we have.
Being happy is all about our mindset. A growth mindset refers to the belief that we can change ourselves. When we build a boom attitude for happiness, we believe we will change our happiness. This is really important because if we don’t believe we will increase our happiness, we won’t even bother to try.
Moreover, we like to daydream a lot, we daydream about things that we think it will be hard to achieve them in real life, by day-dreaming we make our self happy for a temporary time, which ends up as frustration.
It diverts us from the real happiness and our potential to achieve our goal.
To live the fullest and being happy totally depends on what we dream about and what we do to achieve and reach our goal. In this content, we have enlisted quotes about living life to the fullest and being happy.
Quotes About Living Life to The Fullest and Being Happy
- “The reason for life, all things considered, is to live it, to taste understanding to the most extreme, to connect energetically and unafraid for a fresher and more extravagant experience.”
- “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.”
- “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
- “Life isn’t worth living unless you’re willing to take some big chances and go for broke.”
- “Life is a one-time blessing. Use it in the most ideal way. So love, snicker, live, act naturally, be cheerful and have trust in God.”
- “Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid. In the past, whenever I had fallen short in almost any undertaking, it was seldom because I had tried and failed. It was because I had let fear of failure stop me from trying at all. “- Arthur Gordon
- “Every day, it’s important to ask and answer these questions: “What’s good in my life?” and “What needs to be done?”-Nathaniel Branden
- “Someone should let us know, directly toward the beginning of our lives, that we are kicking the bucket. At that point, we may live as far as possible, each moment of consistently. Do it! I state. Anything you desire to do, do it now! There are just such huge numbers of tomorrows.”
- “Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.”
- ” It doesn’t matter how many people you meet in your life; you just need the real ones who accept you for who you are and help you become who you should be.” -Roy T. Bennett
- ” Life is a one time gift. Use it in the best possible manner. So love, laugh, live, be yourself, be happy and have trust in God.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
- ” Contemplation is life itself, fully awake, fully active, and fully aware that it is alive. It is a spiritual wonder. It is spontaneous awe at the sacredness of life, of being. It is gratitude for life, for awareness, and for being. It is a vivid realization of the fact that life and being in us proceed from an invisible, transcendent, and infinitely abundant Source.” – Thomas Merton
- “Live life to the fullest. You have to color outside the lines once in a while if you want to make your life a masterpiece. Laugh some every day. Keep growing, keep dreaming, keep following your heart. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
- “Living to the fullest methods persistently connecting for more current, more extravagant, more profound, extraordinary encounters. It implies utilizing those encounters as a methods for self-improvement and pushing the limits of yourself rationally, profoundly, and mentally for the advancement of yourself and the world on the loose.”
- ” Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”- Maya Angelou
- “We are very good at preparing to live, but not very good at living. We know how to sacrifice ten years for a diploma, and we are willing to work very hard to get a job, a car, a house, and so on. But we have difficulty remembering that we are alive in the present moment, the only moment there is for us to be alive.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- ” I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, “aw shit, he’s up! “
- ” Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. “- Mark Twain
- ” Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them “-Marcus Aurelius
- ” It doesn’t matter what you did or where you were… it matters where you are and what you’re doing. Get out there! Sing the song in your heart and NEVER let anyone shut you up!! “-Steve Maraboli
Does happiness lie on the things we need or in the small little things?
Happiness is all about having own mindset and perspective. We forget how to balance our activities to make us live the fullest and being happy.
We party hard at a young age, and while being a proper adult we end up with a high stake of student debts. And we agree no one likes to live under pressure, even if it’s the tiniest things. That’s why setting up a milestone is important from the very beginning. No! It will not solve all of your problems, but at least it will help to live a sorted life.
Once you start to lead a sorted life, you can easily lead a life full of happiness. As we discussed earlier and share many quotes with you to make you feel a little better. Having patience is really important. It is easy to enjoy life but hard to face the obstacles. That’s why it’s never too late to be sorted.
So what do you think about the quotes about living life to the fullest and being happy we shared with you? Do you have anything to suggest? let us know in the comment section.