Love has no boundaries. You can love someone unconditionally. There are moments in life, where you start to grow feelings for someone but the person might not. It’s a normal scenario in this selfish world. Love depends on various perspective, it can be family love, husband and wife love or even a new loving relationship between two opposite or same gender.
Humans are hungry for affection but at the same time, there are some people who don’t want anything from others but can still love some-one unconditionally. They keep their feelings for the other person always bloomed even if they don’t get what they deserve.
There is a different feeling in loving someone without any expectations and promises, yes sometimes the results are not ordinary. Such a person who knows loving someone who doesn’t love back or doesn’t pay attention at all still binds to their own mind of pleasure.
There are many relationships still existing where a person loves with their full heart and will do anything to bring joy on his/her beloved face, they believe they don’t need any permission from the person whom he/she loves.
That is why here we picked quotes about loving someone who doesn’t love you back, which you can surely relate.
Quotes About Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back
- ” To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves. “- Federico García Lorca
- “Unrequited love does not die; it’s only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and means, and those who come after, pay the price for the hurt done by the one who came before.” – Elle Newmark
- “Being in love with someone who doesn’t even know you exist isn’t the worst thing in the world. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. Almost like passing in a term paper that you know sucked, but having that period of time where you haven’t gotten your grade back yet — that kind of exhale where you haven’t been rejected, although you pretty much know how it’s going to turn out. “- Tonya Hurley
- “Finding you was not easy and now that I’ve seen you I wanted to keep you but I just cannot.”
- ” My chest is full of feelings that I don’t know how to control and I am just so scared of them. “
- ” I don’t know where I stand with him. And I don’t know what I mean to him. All I know is that every time I think of him, all I wanna do is be with him.”
- “Unrequited love is the hardest of them all, hoping for something that might never just happen. When we love someone that does not love us back, for a while, we are optimistic and continue to do all sorts of things that don’t make us proud. As time passes by, if you don’t put an end to your misery, you might feel that love is something creepy, something to be avoided because it’s too hard to bear. Perhaps, you have no control over who you love. If that is true, the other person doesn’t either. And, if you really think about it, it’s easier to control who not to love than who you want to love. Is it not? “-Martha
- “Never feel disheartened for someone who gave up on you and broke your heart, feels sorry for them because it is their bad luck they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them and always be by there side.”
- “No, no you will not get it. Loving someone that doesn’t love you back is very normal. Loving someone whom you think loves you back, then later knowing that they never did is a completely different thing. It crushes you and tears you apart. You think everything is going great, and you’re so happy, then everything is ripped right out from underneath you. It hurts like hell, and you’ll never get it until you experience it.”
- “Letting go of someone who doesn’t love you back is a sign from nature that makes you realize our strength. Being in a wrong relationship is only going to hurt ourselves for as long as we will keep it. We sometimes like to hold on so tightly to others, that when it is time to let go comes we tear ourselves mentally and emotionally.”
- “It is really important to distract yourself by setting goals. Meet new people, learn a new language, or learn a new skill. Try to keep yourself busy or indulging yourself in something that your previous relationship was not allowing you to do.”
- “I was honest. and naive. To you, it was a game; to me it wasnot.”
- “I find myself wishing every time; if only you knew you were the reason.”
- “It really hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can’t have them in your arms”
- ” Would it be inhumane to wish you sadness, that I may bring me happiness?”
All the relatable quotes are self-realization for you.
Well, we are sure that you can relate most of the quotes about loving someone who doesn’t love you back we share on our website. It is a unique way of dealing with feelings that aren’t mutual, and it totally depends on the status of the relationship. Even if you are in a committed relationship with someone who you suspects don’t love you that much, then it is really important to confirm that you are accurately interpreting what’s going on.
I believe we can all agree that unrequited love is one of the saddest feelings imaginable. And those are things that you can realize from our quotes about loving someone who doesn’t love you back. The pain and urge of becoming attached to someone in a way that isn’t mutual at all can be so unbelievably traumatizing
Not only is putting effort and time into a person who doesn’t love you back below the belt, but it can also be the major obstacle standing in the way of finding true love with someone who will actually love you. Unfortunately, we lack control who we fall in love with, which is why it’s really important to recognize when an attachment isn’t mutual at all. It is really important to love yourself first, understand your priorities, have self-respect. It’s better to wait for someone who will give you back the actual love you deserve. Until then it’s better to stay single.
If you liked our quotes about loving someone who doesn’t love you back, feel free to share with your friends.