In this article, you are going to see 20 of the best take a picture of me and use the flash quotes. Flash has been around for a while and it has always been a point of discussion amongst all. Should you keep the flash on while taking a photo? Should you turn it off? What about those weird red eye issues when you keep the flash on?
There has been a number of questions and there’s no substantial answers. Some people still like to keep their flashes on when they are taking photos, some just don’t (the only use of their flash is to use it as a torch light in the dark).
We are not judging you. We are only here to give you 20 of the best take a picture of me and use the flash quotes. Let’s begin.
20 Take a Picture of Me and Use The Flash Quotes
- “My dear sister, I hope, when Got almighty in his righteous providence shall take me out of time into eternity, that it will be by a flash of lightning.”
- “We are still trading on that whole flash think, and for me the Paris Hilton thing is almost an evolution too far of that.”
- “Why do we use flash at all? Because photography is not the same as eyesight. We can see in low-light situations where cameras, dependent upon a physical process to record visual information, are half blind.” – David Hewson
- “A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.”
- “Turn the flash off. If I wanted sun on my face, I would go to the beach. “
- “Keep the flash on. We need to provide sunlight to the world even at night.”
- “My true self comes only in photos taken with flash. I would love to be a vampire with red eyes.”
- “Flash was invented to take photos at night. Millennials ended up using it as a torch light to get back home.”
- “Flash or no flash. I will look ugly anyways.”
- “It’s not platinum, which suggests constellations and redemption. It’s another yellow entirely. Asthma yellow. It comes from rotting petals and camera flashes that permanently scar your face. It leaks from clusters of stucco that remind me of blisters and lumps you get on your lips from kissing the wrong people.” – Kate Breverman“
10 More Quotes About Take a Picture of Me & Use The Flash
- “No matter how much you rehearse on that stage, once you add 30,000 screaming people with flashing cameras into the equation, it’s pretty intense. – Lady Gaga
- When I first moved from photography to filmmaking, I was worried about how big I had to become. I was one person, or maybe me and an assistant, and I had these small cameras, and maybe a flash. – Lauren Greenfield
- Sometimes, people react to phone flash photography as if they are deers under headlights – the phone flashes being the headlights.
- Taking pictures with the flash on is a waste of time, both to you and the person you are taking the photo of.
- Camera flash is one of the worst inventions in 21st century.
- Do I need sunscreen to protect myself while being photographed with the flash on in a camera?
- Some people use flash when they are taking photographs. I never use it at dark. Flash makes me look like an idiot doing drugs.
- The only flash that I like is of the DC universe, not of my camera phone.
- My girlfriend loves flashing. Not the fun one. The one where I have to use the camera to take her photos at night with the lights on.
- I love flashes. It makes me feel like a blind person for a second. And it also makes me look bad. That’s great use of a technology for me.
Use The Flash or Don’t Use The Flash – The Quotes are Interesting
Alright so that was it. This was our 20 top picks for take a picture of me and use the flash quotes. Did you enjoy the quotes? Which one did you enjoy the most?
We know that flash is a controversial subject and we don’t have any plans to change that. When we started writing this piece, we actually went ahead and asked our team of this website to see if they prefer flash on their cellphone while taking photo. The reply was mixed. Some of them said they love flash while most actually said that they don’t use it.
It is a personal preference at the end of the day. If you want to use Flash even in broad daylight, there’s nobody stopping you, right?